|We are an Official Agency in Thailand|
TAT Licence 14/01156. Trust your journey to professional and avoid surprises
Official Guides and in English
Quality written in comments. Don't miss the important information
|Only pay 5% of the pre-booking|
The rest in the destination or 30 days before the arrival
All legal and in order
Issue invoice and voucher. No hidden fees
Cultural tour in Bangkok, Thailand
Bangkok has numerous temples or “Wat” how the Thai call the Buddhist temples. The most popular ones are the Wat Arun, Wat Traimit, Wat Phra Kaew. Yet, in Bangkok there are many temples not that well-known or visited by the tourists. The temples are extremely impressive and it is where you can feel and breath the real Buddhist Thai atmosphere.
That is why we suggest you visit two temples less known in travel agencies routes and surely it will leave you impressed. The 100% Thai temples will impregnate you with the Buddhist philosophy from day one.
Firstly, we’ll visit the Wat Saket, this temples date back to the 18th century, which was originally used as a crematory when Bangkok suffered from a plague during the reign of Rama II. The temple is also known as the Golden Mount Temple, because uphill they have an artificial hill or Chedi where the Thai go and pray every day repeating the karmas of the Buddhists monks. In order to access to the top part of Wat Saket or Golden Mountain you have to take 318 steps long stairs which opens us to discover the impressive panoramic views of Bangkok city.
After the visit to Wat Saket, we’ll head to visit other less known temples, Hua Lampong temple, situated at the most center, this temples of Bangkok is used as reference for location as many Thai people live and work near the centre of the capital. The Hua Lampong temple was renewed in 1996 in honor of His Majesty the King of Thailand. The temple contains a spectacular hand-painted mural.
If you want to see 100% Thai temples and become impregnated by their Buddhist philosophy and Zhen, you can’t miss this trip.
- Departures every day of the year
- Private tour in Spanish. No we annex to other groups.
- Children under 2 are free. Children 2-12 years pay 50% of an adult.
- Remember to make pre-booking only need to pay 5% of the total. The remaining amount in cash in
- Upon receipt of your reservation, we will contact you via email to provide us with your personal data to issue the invoice and voucher with details of contracted services (guide"s name, details of the tour, rest of payment ... ).
1. We apply a 5% discount if you hire for more than 3 people.
2. We apply a 5% discount if you hire for more than 3 activities.
3. We apply daily discounts of up to 8% if you make your reservation online today.
4. Children and infants are charged up to 50% less.
THAILAND:973, 10th Floor, President Tower
SPAIN:C/ Enrique Granados 137, 1º 2º
BangkokBangkok city excursions
Bangkok day tours
Chiang MaiChiang Mai and Chiang Rai excursions
Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai tours
Full Thailand toursKrabi tours
Full Thailand Tours